MASTER INTERGOVERNMENTAL COOPERATIVE PURCHASING AGREEMENT
This Charlotte Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (CCPA) Master Intergovernmental Cooperative Purchasing Agreement will allow a Participating Public Agency to purchase commodities and/or services from any and all CCPA Contracts, under the same terms, conditions and prices as stated in each contract competitively solicited and awarded by the City of Charlotte, North Carolina ("Contracting Agent") on behalf of itself and all other public agencies. It is hereby agreed to by CCPA and the Participating Public Agency (Participants) that:
- CCPA has followed procurement procedures for products and/or services offered by this Agreement in accordance with CCPAs governing procurement statutes and regulations.
- The cooperative use of bids obtained by a party to this agreement shall be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the bid, except as modification of those terms and conditions is otherwise allowed or required by applicable law.
- It is the sole responsibility of each Participating Public Agency to follow their state procurement statutes as it pertains to cooperative purchasing, and the rules and regulations that govern each Participant's procurement practices.
- CCPA cooperative purchasing contracts are available to Participating Public Agencies "as is," and CCPA is under no obligation to revise the terms, conditions, scope, price, and/or other conditions of the contract for the benefit of the Participants.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Participating Public Agency to accept delivery of products and/or services, and the Participants hereby agree to make timely payments to each Company for products and/or services received pursuant to this Agreement. Any dispute which may arise between the Participating Public Agency and the Company are to be resolved between the Participating Public Agency and the Company.
- The City of Charlotte shall not be held liable for any costs, damages, expenses, fees, or liabilities incurred by any other Participating Public Agency as a result of any contract or other arrangement entered into between that Participant and the Company.
- The procuring party shall not use this agreement as a method for obtaining additional concessions or reduced prices for similar products or services.
- This Agreement incorporates all Contracts, covenants and understandings between CCPA and the Participating Public Agency. No prior Agreement or understanding, verbal or otherwise, by the parties or their agents, shall be valid or enforceable unless embodied in this Agreement. This Agreement shall not be altered, changed, or amended except by written revision or addendum executed by both parties.
- This agreement is non-exclusive and shall not in any way preclude Participating Public Agencies from entering into similar agreements and/or arrangements with other Cooperative Purchasing Programs, or from acquiring similar goods and services from other sources.
- This agreement shall take effect after the Participating Public Agency submits the competed electronic CCPA registration and shall remain in effect until termination by a party giving 30 days written notice to the other party.